Development2030 will run alongside AidEx, which is the world’s largest annual event for aid and development and welcomes over 2,500 delegates from international NGOs, UN agencies, government, consultants, academia and media over two days from 65+ countries.
Development2030 will also have its own exhibition with exhibitors from consultancies, medical management companies, agricultural contractors, logistics companies, energy specialists, communications, security and construction.
See who was exhibiting at Development2030 and at its sister event AidEx in 2021 here.
REASONS FOR EXHIBITING at Development2030
- Position yourself in front of the professional development community
- Generate new leads
- Demonstrate your products and services face-to-face
- Raise brand awareness
- Launch new products and services
- Attract attention from global media
- Benefit from an array of free marketing services from the moment you sign up
- Receive personal PR services from our PR team, dedicated to sharing your news and creating maximum awareness of your brand before, during and after the event.