Exhibiting at Development2030 is a great opportunity to show your product or service to the international development community.
There are many reasons why you should exhibit at Development2030, these include:
- Generating new leads
- Demonstrating your products and services face-to-face
- Raising brand awareness
- The perfect platform for launching new products and services
- Attracting attention from global media
- Benefiting from an array of free marketing and pr services from the moment you sign up
View the Development2030 sales brochure here.
Have your own Impact Session at Development2030
For an investment of £2,000 (90 mins) or £3,000 (half day) you can run your own Impact Session at Development2030. This is an exciting opportunity for your organisation to select one of our impact sessions topics and to demonstrate specialist knowledge and experience of a key area. One moderator and two guest speakers of your choice will speak to an audience of 20 key individuals, all carefully selected by you or with the assistance of our team. This means that you will be able to focus the session towards key individuals from the development sector relevant to your organisation.
Features of the package:
- The opportunity to deliver a session of your own to a hand-chosen audience of 20 people about a topic relevant to the conference theme
- For an extra £1,000 we offer a package that includes one Impact Session and one exhibition stand, measuring 3m x 2m; complete with walls, carpet, lights and electricity
- Use of the event logo and web link on your own website
- Your logo and a 50 word profile about your company/organisation will be displayed in the event guide and event website with a web link to your website
- Opportunity to provide an article for our website (subject to our conditions), marketed and promoted by Development2030
Impact Sessions must be relevant to our conference theme, which will be announced soon
Choose from one of the below topics:
- Pharma / Medical
- Government Development Organisations
- Energy / Civil Engineering
- Not for Profit / Foundations
- Food and Nutrition